Wednesday 10 June 2009

Banks resort to niceness over debt

Major international banks are taking a softer approach to customers with outstanding debts, in an effort to stem a sharp rise in unpaid credit card bills and loans.

While they have reassigned scores of employees to debt collecting, they have also introduced some unusually conciliatory measures to aid the heavily indebted.

These include readily reducing interest rates, extended grace periods on loan payments, and telephone help lines offering financial counselling.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am Dorothy Parker, I visited your blog it is full of informative and updated with finance-related knowledge. Will u be my link Partner; I promise you that I will give you healthy content link in return, since my site also has relevant information in the same context,

    Which I am sure your visitors will really appreciate. Please reply with Ur mail ID, so I can send you mine all other finance sites and blogs. Please grant mine request. (dorothy786@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete