Thursday 4 March 2010

Trying to get a few more seconds out of my 15 minutes of fame.


So after an illustrious career in finance I have finally made the FT. So if you didn't already know who I was, now you do. I agreed to let the FT use my real name in an article about middle eastern blogs.

Naturally the day they publish this what do I have up? A joke articleabout the recent assassination in Dubai. So to give you a sense of what this blog is all about I'm going to publish a list of some of the more popular articles.

There is one on the logic behind the Arabtec Merger.

One of the DIFC, the the Damas Heist and the DFSA.

I also wrote one about expat schadenfreude.

And a post which comes as close as I have to explaining why I am doing this.


Enjoy, and feel free to comment or email me at ken@wallstwtf.com

Thank you friend readers for your unseen but everfelt presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment