Saturday 24 November 2012

Hala Badri named to DMI board | GulfNews.com

By a royal decree issued by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Hala Badri, Executive Vice President, Brand and Communications at du, has been appointed as a Dubai Media Incorporated (DMI) board member. Du congratulated Hala on her new appointment.
Commenting on her appointment, Hala said, “It is an honour to have been selected by His Highness Shaikh Mohammed for this role. I am both proud and appreciative of this opportunity to represent Emirati women on the DMI board, and I look forward to working with my fellow board members. My time with du has given me the opportunity to prove myself, and the experience to make a difference in my newly appointed position.”

No comments:

Post a Comment