Saturday 20 July 2013

Eike Batista breaks his silence | beyondbrics

Eike Batista breaks his silence | beyondbrics:

"
After months of silence, Eike Batista has finally given a public response to the recent crisis across his business empire, publishing an open letter on Friday in local newspapers Valor Econômico and O Globo.

The letter was published in Portuguese and, according to his EBX group, there are no plans to release a version in English. But beyondbrics believes foreign investors also deserve an explanation and has done him the favour of translating the letter:

During the past few months, I decided that I would not comment on the ‘avalanche’ that has hit my private life, and mainly my businesses. I changed my mind over the last few days on the insistence of close friends and some of my executives. I therefore come to the public to ask them to reflect on some aspects that have been overlooked when analysing the path I have taken."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment