Thursday 1 August 2013

The New Housing Boom in Perspective | PRAGMATIC CAPITALISM

The New Housing Boom in Perspective | PRAGMATIC CAPITALISM:

"I’ll admit that the rate of housing appreciation has completely taken me by surprise.  About 18 months ago I said the risk on the downside to housing was limited and that this had become a buyers market, but I expected flatlining prices – not 12% year over year gains as we’ve seen in recent months.

Anyhow, it’s helpful to put things in perspective and not go getting too carried away with talk about a new “housing bubble”. I’ve added a few of the more speculative markets below to put things in perspective for you.

Las Vegas, probably the hottest market in the country during the bubble, is still well off the highs:
"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment