Monday 16 September 2013

FERREXPO PLC (FEEXF.PK): Ferrexpo - Do You Trust Ukraine? - Seeking Alpha

FERREXPO PLC (FEEXF.PK): Ferrexpo - Do You Trust Ukraine? - Seeking Alpha: "In this article I'll have a closer look at Ferrexpo (FEEXF.PK), a Switzerland-based iron ore producer with operations in Ukraine. I'll start with an overview of the company's main projects, move over to the H1 results and its balance sheet. Thereafter I will talk about the risks of doing business in Ukraine and determine whether or not Ferrexpo's current valuation compensates for geopolitical risks. This will result in my investment thesis at the end of this article.


As trading on the US exchange is very light I'd recommend to trade in Ferrexpo shares on the London Stock Exchange where the company has an average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. Ferrexpo is also part of the FTSE 250-index."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment