Monday 2 December 2013

Informed perspective on the regional landscape | The National

Informed perspective on the regional landscape | The National:

"

What is the asset class and geography you are focused on?

I analyse Middle East and Africa equities and currencies from a technical perspective. I also look at commodities that have significant importance for the regional economies. My notes are distributed in the financial community, and I also work closely with the portfolio managers at Invest AD, who manage equities funds investing in the Middle East and Africa. The investment processes for the funds are based on an assessment of macroeconomic and stock-specific fundamentals, but I can often give a useful view that will supplement their thinking."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment