Sunday 8 June 2014

UAE banks in ‘feeding frenzy’ amid property bull market | The National

UAE banks in ‘feeding frenzy’ amid property bull market | The National:



"Chris Taylor, the chief executive of Abu Dhabi Finance, is finding it tough to compete with banks that keep bringing home financing rates lower and lower amid what he describes as a “feeding frenzy”.



He is also worried that the property bull market is pricing too many end users out – the kind of buyers that are needed for long-term stability.



“What those people are saying is that I can afford the repayment but I don’t have the cash available for the deposit,” Mr Taylor said. “They say ‘I still want real estate, so what I will do is buy an apartment as an investment and I am going to rent a villa to live in’."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment