Monday 24 November 2014

Trader profile: GCC governments unlikely to scale back spending | The National

Trader profile: GCC governments unlikely to scale back spending | The National:



"Vijay Harpalani, assistant fund manager at Al Mal Capital, says Mena countries are unique and each requires a different investment approach.



What is the asset class and geography you are focused on? 




We are a Mena-focused asset manager and I am involved in managing long-only equity funds and fixed-income mandates. I started my career in 2006 during the bull market phase, and I have been fortunate to have experienced both bull market and bear market cycles in a short period of time. Although Mena appears to be one region, each geography requires a different investment approach. My investment process is based on a combination of top-down and bottom-up approach."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment