Sunday 2 October 2016

A compelling investor blueprint for ‘Why #Sharjah’ | GulfNews.com ht @bodour

A compelling investor blueprint for ‘Why Sharjah’ | GulfNews.com:

"As part of Shurooq’s ongoing efforts, I undertake many overseas travels to present the emirate of Sharjah as a lucrative investment and business destination. As I network with commercial leaders and global investors from around the world, I often see myself pausing to put myself in their position, asking myself the most important question, “Why Sharjah? Why should I invest in and share my business interests with this emirate?”
I completely understand the obstacles prospective investors may face as being torn between catching what appears to be a profitable investment opportunity, and in the same breath being worried about feeding large sums of money into a market and a city they don’t quite know much about. It is precisely these challenges, which pushes my team at Shurooq and myself to work harder than ever before in successfully illustrating the “Sharjah of the Future” to them — an emirate which has established itself as one of the most powerful business hubs in the entire Arab region.
I’m going to support this claim with real growth statistics and numbers. Take for instance, the latest report released by the Sharjah Economic Development Department (SEDD). According to it, the emirate’s GDP touched Dh140 billion in 2015, indicating a year-on-year growth rate of 3.4 per cent.
"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment