Sunday 8 January 2017

Times Of Oman :: Expat exodus from Oman to continue as 2017 expected to stay hard

Times Of Oman :: Expat exodus from Oman to continue as 2017 expected to stay hard:
"“I have finally decided to leave Oman. They are cutting our salaries, citing tough economic conditions. Besides, wages often get delayed. With a number of people leaving the company, workload is piling up. It has become quite difficult to meet my family expenses with my reduced salary. It is true that my children are studying here, but I don’t want to continue like this.”

This was Gopal Kumar N, an administration official working with a construction company. His story is no different from that of many others like him.

Trade union officials and experts predict that the ‘expat exodus’ that began in 2016 will continue this year."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment