Sunday 29 September 2013

Fake Plastic Souks: We Is Own Your House

Fake Plastic Souks: We Is Own Your House:

"
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
"Umm, excuse me? What do you think you're doing?"
"I'm grilling smoked mackerel using a portable barbecue in your living room. I would have thought that's obvious."
"I can see what you're actually doing, I suppose what I meant was why are you doing it in my property? Get out!"
"Well, it's not actually your property."
"Yes it is, I bought it from you. Dare to dream, live to love, born to breathe. Remember?  A sophisticated lifestyle bathed in the warmth of family freedom. All mine. Off plan. Freehold. "
"We don't use the F word anymore. It's nmkl pjkl ftmch. And if you read today's Gulf News, you'll see that Dubai Municipality has confirmed that developers are regarded as the owners of the buildings.""

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment