Monday 14 October 2013

US Rust Belt Boom: Oil Investing for the Next 100 Years

US Rust Belt Boom: Oil Investing for the Next 100 Years:

"
I just spent two solid days at a conference on energy development in regional shale plays of Pennsylvania-Ohio-West Virginia, called Marcellus and Utica.

Let me tell you, investment opportunities near where I live in Pittsburgh are eye-popping! Today I want to give you a hint of what's coming.

Like the man says, 'Follow the money.'

According to a room full of geologists, lawyers, business executives, bankers, land-men, drillers, engineers, state regulators and more, oil and gas resources of just these two rock formations are beyond astounding. I'm talking about the Utica and Marcellus shale formations."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment