Monday 8 February 2010

DMCC asks Dubai World to drop logo



The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), once described as a unit of Dubai World, is distancing itself from the troubled conglomerate that is trying to restructure its debt.

The DMCC has formally asked Dubai World to remove the DMCC logo from the Dubai World website, where it is listed under “Our Portfolio” alongside companies owned by Dubai World such as Nakheel, Istithmar World and DP World.

“DMCC is the brand name of Dubai Multi Commodity Centre Authority (DMCCA), which was established by royal decree in 2002 and is thus wholly owned by Dubai Government. DMCC is financially and legally separate from Dubai World,” a spokeswoman for DMCC said.

1 comment:

  1. I feel as though I have already been given a gift from each blog I visit. Having something made by or given from the heart is indeed something special. I would be honored if you would enter my name!!

    ReplyDelete