Wednesday 2 September 2020

U.S. crude stocks drop nine million bbls, record fall in output amid hurricane - EIA - Reuters

U.S. crude stocks drop nine million bbls, record fall in output amid hurricane - EIA - Reuters:

U.S. crude oil and fuel stockpiles fell sharply last week as Hurricane Laura shut offshore production and refining facilities, the Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday.

Crude inventories fell by 9.4 million barrels in week to Aug. 28 to 498.4 million barrels, according to data, compared with analysts’ expectations in a Reuters poll for a 1.9 million-barrel drop.

That was driven by a record fall in production, which dropped by 1.1 million barrels per day to 9.7 million bpd, its lowest since January 2018, as most U.S. offshore facilities were shut as a precaution ahead of Laura.

Laura made landfall early Thursday, lashing the coast with high winds and causing numerous refineries to shut or reduce output.

1 comment:

  1. I invested 8,350 US dollars with a broker FXG trade and I have never gotten my money back, i was so desperately in need of help to recover all the money back to me, fortunately I came across a colleague that introduced me to a binary options trade funds recovery expert who goes by the name Mr Troy! when i met him i did not believe that he could get back my money back because i have been scammed a lot already and didn't know what to do, but my Nephew advised me to give it a try and i did, today i can boldly say that all my funds were fully recovered. I know many of y'all have been a victim too.
    This is the right time to take back whats yours.
    feel free to contact him. his email address: (Troyhermes8@gmail,com )and he will help you recover all your lost investment that was denied from you by your scam brokers!!!


    ReplyDelete