Thursday 8 October 2020

Will #UAE-based investor Murari Lal Jalan be a saviour for India's grounded Jet Airways? - Arabianbusiness

Will UAE-based investor Murari Lal Jalan be a saviour for India's grounded Jet Airways? - Arabianbusiness:

A consortium comprising UAE-based investor Murari Lal Jalan, known mainly for his company M J Developers, and London-based asset management company Kalrock Capital, is understood to be favoured to take over India’s grounded Jet Airways by the airline’s creditors.

Airline industry sources said so far the indications point to a majority among the State Bank of India (SBI)-led Committee of Creditors (CoC) to Jet Airways favouring the revival proposal submitted by the Jalan-Kalrock Capital consortium.

But on Thursday, the resolution professional appointed for Jet Airways said that the CoC has not concluded the e-voting process, adding that "appropriate disclosures" would only be made after the voting process has been concluded. Sources say the e-voting may continue until October 16

When contacted, Igor Starha, managing partner of Kalrock Capital, told Arabian Business in an email reply: “We do not comment on any rumours or speculations and have no comments to make on the ongoing resolution process of Jet Airways.”

1 comment:

  1. Beware of Binary options/ forex trading/ crypto currency scams

    I initially invested a total sum of $95,000 over a period of 18 weeks. My bonus/profit was $192,000, every attempt to make withdrawals failed and I was instructed to make another deposit of $25,000 before I can make withdrawals which I did. Up till before I wrote this I was still unable to make withdrawals and all attempt to contact my broker failed. This is very pathetic and I advise everyone to desist from trading generally. I did a due diligence test before investing with them but guess what I ended up getting burned. This is to create awareness, not everybody can be as lucky as I was. I’m saying this because I was able to recover my funds through the help of Mr Troy Hermes. Thanks to him ( Troy Hermes. he’s a private investigator and wealth recovery expert… Contact him on email( troyhermes8@gmail.com) for more enquiries. And he will guide you on steps to take and get back all you have lost. Am very happy to share this because i love seeing someone smile again.

    ReplyDelete